For all that I love buying people gifts, sometimes it can just be really hard to find that right thing for someone. And when that happens, I know exaclty what to do. I just DIY! So here are some of my favourite DIY gift ideas!
For once, I’m not going to be explaining everything in here myself – rather, I’ll group some of my favourite genres of DIY-gifts together and link you to some of my favourites – trust me, I’ve basically been preparing this post since August. You know, counting Pinterest and stuff.
1. Gift Jars
- Christmas Memories in a Jar from Nest of Posies
- Cookies in a Jar Recipes from Crazy Little Projects
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub from Frugal Coupon Living
- Snow Globe Cookie Jar from Country Living
- Spa and Pampering Mason Jar from Classy Clutter
2. Gift Baskets
- Snow Day Survival Kit from The DIY Mommy
- DIY Home Manicure Gift Basket from Jolynne Shane
- Perfect Hot Cocoa Gift Basket from The Tomkat Studio
- Coffee Holiday Gift Basket from The Tomkat Studio
- Candy Bouquet from Funky Polkadot Giraffe
3. Hardcore DIY
- How to Make a Snow Globe from Molly Moo
- DIY Christmas Candles from 36 Avenue
- Tea wreath from Sawdustgirl
- Scrabble Coasters from The Gourmet Gab
- Mason Jar Gift Bags from Yesterfood
And there you have it, that’s 15 DIY-ideas ready for your creation – I’ve actually already done some of these (not saying which ones, cuz at least 1 of them was a complete disaster :p ) and I really do love all of these! Be sure to let me know below if you have any other DIY’s that make for excellent gifts, and do come back for the rest of this year’s blog-mas!